Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Down Periscope


Here is another movie I seen that was on tv for awhile. I seen it when it came out in 1996 and loved it than.
I was feeling a little blue last night and decided that a pick me up movie was the best. So Down Periscope was the answer.
Nothing about this movie is believeable in terms of military law. The Lt. Commader who was played by Kelsey Grammer who was kind of a rebel in this movie.
And a colorful crew to compliment the Lt. Commander. Plus 1 female officer with all those crewmates made 1 funny moment after the other.
Even though there were others who tried to sabotage their task, the crew found a way to beat the odds against them and win the war game.
I would suggest to see this movie. It's good fun :D I'm even thinking about getting it on DVD.

No comments: