Thursday, February 1, 2007

American Idol...

Oh American Idol... I just REALLY needed to say something about this. WHAT THE HELL!?!?!?! I'm sorry to put it so bluntly but I don't want to watch a show completely filled with horrible singers! Ok, I get it: Bad singers making themselves look live idiots = good ratings, but I think the producers should give their viewers a little more credit here. Last night there were only (yes, I counted) three people shown within the hour that were decent singers... out of... about 20 featured. I enjoy the occasional screwball here and there but not for a whole show. I want to get to know the contestants that will be shown throughout the competition so I can root for them. I know you have them because you let 30 of them go to Hollywood (err... well in this case stay where they were.) I would have loved to see a few of them on the show that night and wonder if they'll make it past the Hollywood rounds. Anyway, I'm glad that the next show is the last one for initial auditions... I really like the Hollywood rounds!


Signed,




Turtle

No comments: