Saturday, February 10, 2007

The Nun

The Nun also known as La Monja. Is one of those movies you look at and you don't know if you should rent it, or see it on tv. That's the way I felt when I seen this movie in Blockbuster awhile ago. I said to myself that I was going to rent it but never got the chance.
I was looking for a movie last night to watch and I found The Nun.

Surprisly it was pretty good. The visual effects were good. Better than I have been seeing.
The story goes like this. Girls were sent to this boarding school in Spain. But something happened to one of the girls. And Sister Ursula being that she felt that her job was to wipe out all sin, fixed the problem?

Later on the girls are older now and one by one they are dying? Why? Did something happen to Sister Ursula that someone/s are trying to cover up? And what key does Mary's daughter Eve hold?

My favorite line in the movie is when a friend of theirs says "You can't kill a ghost with a spear".

Pretty intresting . Since we are dealing with a ghost?

Unholy waters hold some horrible answers.

I recommend to see this movie. It holds interest at least for me.

No comments: