Thursday, February 1, 2007

The Pink Panther Strikes Again

I love The Pink Panther. So when I saw that The Pink Panther Strikes back was playing I just knew I needed to get myself settled to watch a funny movie.


It was funny. Not as funny as I would want it like the 1st one but it will have to do. Chief Inspector Jacques Clouseau (Peter Sellers) still did the zany stunts that made him famous. I think my favorite stunt was when he seemed to always find that flight of stairs. LOL!

The story was stupid. Didn't care for it. But with all the antics that were going on I tried to overlook that.

My favorite part of the movie is the scenes Inspector Clouseau had with Cato Fong, his servant I'm guessing. I never knew what they were going to do with each other. I'm just sad that some of what was in the 1st movie wasn't in this one. I even missed the orginal actors :(

I don't think I would want to watch this movie again. but give me a chance to watch The Pink Panther, and I'm talking about the orginal, (not the remake with Steve Martin) I'm the 1st to be sitting watching that movie :D

So if you ever get to see the orginal Pink Panther with Peter Sellers I suggest you don't miss the chance!

No comments: